Apply Today! Board Applications Due Friday, April 5th
Submit Your Applications Today!
Deadline for 2019-2021 Board Applications This Friday, April 5th.
All active StLNAP members are encouraged to vote April 6th-April 12th. (Details on voting TBA).
The 2019-2021 Board will be announced at the Monday, April 15th Dinner Meeting.
Interested in Becoming an StLNAP Board Member? All active members, and all student members who are within six months of graduation, are welcome to apply.
Why sit on the board?
- You will have the chance to impact a professional organization.
- You will help recruit, retain, educate and advocate for other nurse practitioners.
What is the time commitment?
- Board meetings are held monthly (and you must be able to commit to the meetings) from August to May.
- Each position has a two year commitment. The first year is served as the co-chair learning the position and the second year as the chair running the position and coaching the new co-chair.
- Board Member Position Descriptions
Is there a benefit to sitting on the board?
- You will receive free membership while on the board.
- Your symposium fee is covered.
- Board positions also will help re-certification with ANCC.